Antony John Penton
Training courses attended while at ARM
Most of the non-technical courses listed were given by Mentor, while technical courses were typically given by the tool vendor.
- Jump Start Verification using Verisity Specman.
- Chip Synthesis: Synopsys Design Compiler.
- Verilog (Doulos).
- Novas Debussy.
- Presentation Skills.
- Technical Writing.
- Getting the Most From Your Review.
Basic Fire and Safety Management Course from Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service, as well as a number of other, more informal courses.
Viz-A-Viz Volunteers' training programme
A series of thirty-six training sessions designed to equip volunteers for youth work and (Christian) evangelism. Topics covered:
- Youth Work: Primary and secondary schools, children's work, detached work, pastoral work.
- Sociology: Contemporary culture, adolescent development, team dynamics.
- Management skills: Time management, leadership, communication.
- Theology: Bible overview, early church history, cell church model.
<<<< back to CV